As I watch the sun rise on another beautiful day in Lincoln, I've begun to think about 2007 and all the things that might happen this year. And so that forms the background for today's Friday Five. Here are five questions about the remainder of 2007. What are your answers?
- The Star Ship 9 has fallen. Is there enough developer interest to give us the much-hyped 25-story high-rise? Or will we get something less?
- Lincolnites love to complain about the weather. Will the groundhog see his shadow next week?
- Who will be the next mayor of Lincoln?
- Over at the Capitol, a statewide smoking ban is being debated. Will Senators pass the ban before the session ends?
- How 'bout them Huskers? Where will the Husker basketball, baseball, softball, football, and volleyball teams end up this year?