I Have a Vision
By: Mr. Wilson on January 31, 2007
Mr. T and I attended last night's 2015 Vision community meeting at Lincoln East High School. I didn't count, but I bet attendance was in the 200-250 range. I have all sorts of reactions, but let me begin with the most important one: I am incredibly glad I went and I strongly encourage you to go to one of the remaining meetings:
- Tonight: Lincoln North Star High School, 5801 N. 33rd St.
- Wednesday, February 7: Scott Middle School, 2200 Pine Lake Road.
- 5:00-5:30 -- Registration and mingling among images of the proposals
- 5:30-6:00 -- Introduction and presentation
- 6:15-7:15 -- Small group discussions
- 7:30-8:30 -- Panel Q&A