I'm in the mood to play a game. How 'bout Twenty Questions? We haven't played that one in a while. Here are the rules:
- The answer is related to Lincoln.
- The questions should be worded so they generate a yes/no answer.
- Each person may ask one question at a time. After your question has been answered, you may ask another one.
- Ask your question as a comment to this blog post. Do not ask your question as a reply to another comment (i.e. a "nested comment")
Good work, Moses! Moses picked up on my hint that the guessers were "tantalizingly warm" and took it to its only logical conclusion. Miller & Paine cinnamon rolls are a quintessential Lincolnite food. The rolls, once only served at the M&P department store, are now served at Runza and Braeda. Credit goes to The Missus for suggesting the answer.
This means I haven't managed to stump you folks yet. Not that I'm really trying to stump you. I just want to make you think hard and work together. Mission accomplished I'd say, yeah?
Good work, folks!
- It is not a business
- It is North of O St. (although the item may not be location specific)
- It is in Lincoln
- A government entity does NOT maintain it
- It is not a person
- It is a thing(s)
- It is east of 27th street (although the item may not be location specific)
- It is not a school
- It is east of 70th street
- It is inside a structure
- It is not holiday related
- It is not a single thing inside a single structure
- It is not a common household item unless, perhaps, you are lucky
- It is not related to a game of chance
- It is something you eat
- It is not unique to Lincoln.
- It is not a Runza sandwich.
- It is not "omnipresent".
- It is Miller & Paine Cinnamon Rolls!