It's that time again! Let's brighten up this gray, autumn weather we're having by playing 20 questions. Need a refresher on the rules? Here they are:
You may want to review previous games if you're not quite sure how this all works: Snow Day Edition; Winter Solstice Edition; Mr. Wilson's Vacation Edition, Nikkidemas Asked For It Edition; WIL Replacement Edition.
- The answer is related to Lincoln.
- The questions should be worded so they generate a yes/no answer.
- Each person may ask one question at a time. After your question has been answered, you may ask another one.
- Ask your question as a comment to this blog post. Do not ask your question as a reply to another comment (i.e. a "nested comment").
We have a winner! Congratulations to avabee for figuring it out on the 16th question. Here was the progression:
Good work everybody!
- It's not a person.
- It is within publicly-owned property.
- It is not a building.
- It is not a park.
- It is not south of O Street.
- It is west of 27th Street.
- It is in UNL-owned property.
- It is not a piece of artwork.
- It is not outdoors.
- It is south of Holdrege Street.
- It is not in Memorial Stadium.
- It is on UNL's City Campus.
- It is in Morrill Hall.
- It's not a skeleton.
- It is Mueller Planetarium.